Are you looking for an internship in the field of air shipping?
We are looking for an Air Import-Export Intern at our HQ in Basiano (MI). We offer a unique opportunity to grow professionally and develop fundamental skills in the sector!
You will receive comprehensive training in the end-to-end management of import-export air shipments to international destinations. You will acquire skills in: documentation supporting air shipments, import-export operations and shipping industry, and much more.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Handling practices in Import&Export: taking charge of and processing all practices relating to air shipments in import and export to other countries
- Interpretating and entering information relating to practices: from bill of lading instructions to ad hoc procedures requested by clients
- Using the CargoWise business management system
- Managing of letters of credit: you will be involved in the correct interpretation and effective management of this aspect
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a post-diploma certificate or a degree in import/export operations fields
- You speak English fluently
- You have a pragmatic approach
- You want to grow up in the Air&Ocean business
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.