Our aim is to become a freight-tech company and we wouldn’t be able to do that without a strong IT team: we need young and brilliant minds to build our IT Department and we are hiring people who dreams to be digital pioneers.
We are looking for an Application Specialist for our Air&Sea business to develop, support, and optimize software applications that align with the organization’s goals and requirements, while ensuring security, performance, and user satisfaction.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE
- Supporting the Air&Sea area in the application area (mainly CargoWise) by interacting with end users and internal and external stakeholders
- Gathering and assessing functional requirements for system changes and defining the work/release plan in accordance with business priorities
- Ensuring proactive system management to prevent system crashes or malfunctions while guaranteeing expected service levels
- Coordinating suppliers, monitoring their work and work plan
- Identifying system and/or process actions aimed at continuous improvement of business processes, ensuring high levels of user experience
- Handling crashes or malfunctions in a timely and effective manner, coordinating with all necessary partners
- Communicating adequately and constantly with business and IT (internal and/or external) stakeholders
- Drafting functional and technical analysis documentation and user manuals
- Following up and supporting end users regarding on going and training needs
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering, business administration or computer science
- You have done something similar in the past
- You have notions of computer coding and of process analysis
- You speak English fluently
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.