Transport experts with Entrepreneurial mindset wanted! If you know the transport and logistics game and if you’re looking for your next professional experience, we need to talk.
We have an exciting opportunity to join and lead our Belgium Boom site.
Looking to engage a dynamic Contract Manager or Branch Manager with strong business acumen ready for the next career step by further developing our commercial footprint in Belgium and morphing into a leadership type of role.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Spearheading the branch’s commercial development by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Developing the branch to its full potential and expand the logistics business
- Ensuring that the branch provides an excellent service level to our clients
- Managing the relation with key customers from a commercial and operative pov
- Leading the implementation of projects and process improvements to fulfil clients’ needs by liaising with internal teams
- Being responsible for profit and loss
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of ∼20
- Keeping track of market developments, competitors, and taking proactive actions to sustain business goals
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (or additional working exp. in lieu of a degree)
- You have deep understanding of this business, including logistics
- You can balance leadership skills and hands-on mentality
- You have extensive knowledge of the Belgian market
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages as a nice-to-have
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.