Our business in China is growing, and we need a CFO to guide the financial systems that empower us. We’re searching for an experienced CFO to join our team of high-performing professionals to help keep our finances insightful and instrumental to our continued success. The CFO will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on company operations, helping us to analyze, strategize, and grow our financial position. This seasoned strategist not only understands current accounting practices and trends, but has proven experience raising capital and adapting to change–both in growth and downsizing. As a member of our senior management, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Being responsible for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company’s financial strategy and hiring needs;
- Ensuring cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization;
- Managing our accounting team and dealing with external stakeholders (clients, suppliers and local authorities).
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- You have covered this role for 3-5 years. previous experience in logistics in a plus;
- You are comfortable working in a matrix organization and in an international environment;
- You’re fluent in Chinese and English.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.