Do you have an engineering mindset? Are you familiar with logistics and customer satisfaction?
Do you like keeping up with important projects and KPIs? Let’s talk!
We are looking for an Quality&Compliance Specialist to monitor our contract performance!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE
- Report and analyze on daily basis contract performance;
- Identifying, investigating, and reporting compliance issues, irregularities, and violations;
- Tracking complaints and report them to contract manager;
- Maintaining records of compliance activities;
- Preparing and filing compliance reports;
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Quality standard and Ethical code.
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, finance, or a related field;
- You have more than 2 years of experience in the field of compliance;
- You have good knowledge of laws, legal codes, procedures, and other relevant regulatory standards;
- You have an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and reporting knowledge;
- You are a Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP);
- You are fully proficient in MS Office (Excel);
- You are fluent in English.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed