Continuous Improvement Specialist
Do you want to contribute to our Continuous Process Improvement?
Are you a supporter of Cultural Change, Lean methodology and love KPIs?
This position is for you!
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist to join our Quality and Continuous Improvement department in Rovereto (TN).
Let’s join a fast-paced, international company with an evolving change management process and apply for our position!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Spread and share the Lean mindset throughout the organization
- Manage process improvement projects
- Implement and monitor transportation KPIs
- Promote and convey continuous improvement tools such as 5S, MUDA, VMS and problem-solving tools such as 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, 6 sigma
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a degree in engineering
- You have about one year’s experience in Process Engineering, Quality Engineering or Continuous Improvement Engineering
- You are proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are a master of MS Office and lean tools
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.