Do you think you have a strong business acumen and a customer-centric mindset? Then you might be our next Contract Manager in our team.
We are looking for someone who can help us mitigating risks and make sure contracts are executed properly.
Check this out!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE
- Managing the relationship (day by day management of each issue, deviation, opportunity), the implementation of contracts with key accounts and the general administration of the scope (invoicing process active, passive, etc)
- Assisting the Country Manager in strategic management and planning of contracted services
- Coordinating and supporting activities related to key accounts
- Coordinating activities with Operations to ensure accurate contract implementation
- Leading the implementation of projects, opportunities, and process improvements to fulfil clients’ needs by liaising with internal teams
- Promoting and applying standardization and best practices to facilitate streamlined processes, procedures, and policies (including applying corporate standards in the preparation of proposals, negotiating terms, and drafting contracts)
- Supporting sales efforts within own area of responsibility, collaborating with internal teams
- Monitoring the progress of service activities
- Identifying and communicating client contract-related needs and issues within own scope
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (or additional working exp. in lieu of a degree)
- You have a deep understanding of the contract logistics field
- You have have managed P&L before
- You can balance leadership skills and hands-on mentality
- You are skilled in building relationships and account management
- You speak English fluently
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.