Do you think you have a strong business acumen and legal knowledge? Then you might be our next Contract Manager in our team in Lognes (FR).
We are looking for someone who can help us mitigating risks and make sure contracts are executed properly.
Check this out!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Support the management in the awarding and execution of contracts in order to safeguard the company’s rights and optimise results;
- building strong relationships with your accounts to retain them and increase business;
- managing the implementation of contracts, monitor KPIs and service levels, and identify actions to achieve performance targets;
- leading the coordination of internal departments to manage demands, deliver projects and implement new processes in response to Customer needs;
- identifying potential areas for business development and actively participate in the negotiation phases for one of our biggest customer.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a degree in business law or contract management;
- you know transport and logistics;
- you have a good knowledge of the law of obligations, and are recognised for your rigour, your interpersonal and writing skills and your ability to make proposals;
- you are fluent in English and French.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.