Passionate planner with a drive for optimizing transportation systems wanted! If you possess the strategic mindset to tackle complex logistics challenges, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
At Arcese we are always on the move and our everyday’s goal is to connect worlds that would otherwise be distant.
In achieving this we rely on the talent of our Operatives, the connection between our strategy and our operations.
Would you like being the cornerstone of our success?
YOUR CHALLENGES WILL BE:
- Communicating with clients and suppliers
- Planning daily collections and deliveries all over the BeNeLux
- Ensuring the success of each shipment, working with internal and external stakeholders
- Being the hinge of coordination between the office and drivers
- Making sure that the data in the system are out of errors
- Optimize saturation level keeping an eye on costs and service level
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 2-year experience in the groupage and LTL business
- You have a great geographical knowledge
- You are passionate and with a positive attitude
- You are precise and love a job well done
- You have no problem in dealing with troubles and stressful situations
- You are proactive and dynamic
- You are a strong team player
- You have knowledge of French, Dutch and English
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.