At Arcese, being a socially responsible company means enriching management and strategic choices with ethical and social considerations.
In the last years, we have implemented several concrete actions in terms of safety and sustainability and we’re now looking forward to our next step!
For our Safety, Security and Sustainability department we are looking for an Environmental Coordinator to help us on this journey! Are you up to the task?
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Developing and implementing environmental strategies, policies, practices, International Standards (ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO50001, etc.) and action plans to ensure corporate sustainable development on a global level;
- ensuring all activities across all units are conducted according to applicable legislation;
- identifying environmental risks, vulnerabilities and potential emergency scenarios;
- supporting Sustainability Manager in assessing resources consumption and designing programs to increase efficiency and reduce resources-related costs;
- sanaging supplier selection and contract negotiations for environment-related contracts.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Your mission is to spread environmental consciousness and you know how to bring people on board;
- You have a degree in engineering, health&safety environmental, energy management or similar fields ;
- You know D.lgs.81/2008, Dir. Seveso, ADR;
- You have done something similar for at least three years;
- You are fluent in English.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser- focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.