At Arcese we thrive when our people thrive. We’re currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join us in our Headquarter in Basiano (MI) and to be a supportive force who empowers our senior leadership.
If you think you can be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations, we need to talk!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE
- Planning and orchestrating work to ensure that senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Coordinating complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Managing senior executives’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals.
- Organizing team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have covered this role in the past
- You are a timekeeper
- You are a flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- You are passionate and with positive attitude
- You speak English fluently
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.