External Sales Representative
Continuously meeting service and quality goals is our priority: that is why we are looking for a confident and driven person to take up the position of External Sales Representative in the UK. You will be on the road obtaining new customers while keeping an excellent relationship with our existing customer base.
If you are up for a challenge keep on reading:
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE
- An External Sales Role
- Selling all aspects of imports/exports and customs for European services we have by road
- Keeping and developing existing/ new business.
- You will be supported by Internal team at Tilbury
- Cover the Midlands including areas of Wales
- Good understanding of current market rates
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 2 years of experience in External Sales.
- You may have a knowledge of CRM but is not necessary.
- You are an Exceptional communicator
- You speak English fluently
- You have excellent collaboration skills
- You have strong Sales knowledge
- Company Car
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24-hour Wellbeing hotline
- Enhanced Holidays
- Referral Scheme
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
- Casual Dress
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.