The complexity of our global financial, accounting, and compliance function is expanding in tandem, making our Finance team key to the company’s growth.
That’s why we’re looking for a bright, pragmatic, and detail-oriented mind, able to raise the bar of the financial and fiscal performance of our Turkish business as Finance Manager.
İf this sounds interesting to you, we should have a chat!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- To carry out, report and archive our company’s Financial and Administrative works within the scope of our budget and planned income / expense discipline;
- to represent the company before professional organizations and public institutions, to maintain public relations in matters related to their duties;
- to ensure the financial discipline related to the preparation and implementation of our company’s budget, to share the record and report system with the senior management;
- to ensure and control that all collections within the legal framework of our company’s accounting are processed in the central cashier;
- to carry out the invoice process by following our collections that are in accordance with the customer contracts and to make them turn into collections;
- to monitor the payments of suppliers and all purchased goods and services in a planned payment system;
- to control cash, checks, promissory notes and other securities in the company’s vault;
- to reconciliate bank accounts;
- to ensure that customer, vendor and other current accounts are kept properly and accurately;
- to control all kinds of cash flow (TL, Foreign Exchange) entries and records;
- to control all financial transactions made by the departments;
- to prepare all tax returns and ensuring timely notifications.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a degree in business, economics or finance;
- You have fun working in growing, complex and international environments;
- You have done this for 3-5 years;
- You have worked in service industry, better if in logistics;
- You speak English fluently.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.