Internship HR Business Partner
In Arcese, we believe that our people are our greatest treasure and we are constantly striving to create the best possible work experience for all our employees.
If you consider yourself people-oriented with great curiosity and willingness to learn, while having a concrete impact, you cannot miss the opportunity to contribute to execute our People Strategy in an international and fast paced environment.
Join us and apply for our Internship HR Business Partner position in FTL Business Unit.
The position is based in Rovereto (TN) and can be managed with hybrid work.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- To work on impactful projects, helping to execute our People Strategy;
- To ensure HR policies and procedures are executed to the best and within agreed timescales;
- To interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders at a time;
- To support the HR Manager Europe FTL in daily activities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a deep passion for People and HR topics;
- You love listening and talking with people;
- You are curious and proactive, willing to learn and to go extra-mile;
- You are strongly oriented towards results, you get satisfaction in solving problems;
- You are precise and you have good organizational skills;
- You are fluent both in English and in Italian;
- A Master degree or a previous internship experience in HR is considered a plus.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.