HR Business Partner – Red Gloves Automotive
Hey! Are you a people champion and a change manager? We are looking for a HR Business Partner for our Branch in Maranello (MO).
This figure will be responsible for a new legal entity (Red Gloves Automotive srl) dedicated to a major customer of Motor Valley and will need a strong predisposition for negotiating trade union disputes.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Negotiate with trade unions and management of trade union disputes
- Provide employees and managers with guidance and thought leadership on HR matters
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to implement employee Lifecycle processes and execute the People Strategy
- Partner with the business to execute people focused strategies supporting business goals
- Work on impactful projects and act as an ambassador of our cultural change journey
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (or additional working exp. in lieu of a degree).
- Self-starter with a problem-solving attitude.2
- Strong predisposition for the negotiation of union disputes
- Can work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid communication skills and ability to build fruitful relationships with stakeholders
Join the Arcese world, be part of the change management process we are undertaking. Get involved and improve with us!
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser- focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed