Ready to drive transformation and empower our team to reach new heights? We’re seeking a passionate HR Manager to join our People team in France, working hand-in-hand with the Country Manager France and Sr. Manager HR International, while leading a dedicated team.
As our HR Manager, you’ll be the catalyst for progress, overseeing all aspects of HR activities within Arcese France. From recruiting to ensuring regulatory compliance, fostering employee relations to spearheading training and development initiatives, you’ll shape the future of our organization by implementing our global People Strategy on a local scale.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant working experience (or equivalent combination of experience and education).
- You demonstrate expertise across the entire People spectrum, with a mastery of Talent Acquisition processes.
- You have a proven track record of implementing People and Culture initiatives at various organizational levels.
- You are a self-starter with a knack for problem-solving and a relentless drive for exceptional results.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- You are skilled at building relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, showcasing resilience and adaptability in the face of challenges.
- You are fluent in both French and English, enabling seamless communication across our diverse team.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.