Hey! You think you are a quick and proactive person? Do you have experience in Road Freight? You could be the ideal person to join our new Inside Sales team, building your professional career in sales step by step.
Expanding and developing our business is one of our main focus. To do that, we need the best talent on the market… Join us and make the difference in our company!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Identify and research potential customers and leads in the freight sector
- Utilize various channels such as market research, online platforms, and networking to generate leads
- Reach out to potential clients through cold calling, emails, and other communication channels
- Qualify leads based on their needs, budget, and compatibility with company services
- Prepare and present quotes and proposals to potential clients
- Collaborate with pricing and solution design teams to ensure accuracy and competitiveness
- Maintain a well-organized sales pipeline, tracking leads from initial contact to conversion
- Utilize CRM software to manage and track customer interactions, leads, and opportunities
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities
- Negotiate terms and conditions with potential clients
- Close deals and coordinate the transition of accounts to the account management
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have experience in the transport and logistics sector (previous experience as inside sales will be an asset)
- You have a natural attention for details, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English
- You are strongly oriented towards results
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.