Do you want to help us in our digitalization journey? At Arcese, we rely on our IT systems to power our processes and our success.
As the IT Site Manager, you will oversee all operational tasks related to our sites, such as meeting room configuration, IT assets, inventory management and request follow-up.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Collecting and coordinating sites and warehouses’ needs and requests;
- Managing hardware and network openings and closings’ requests;
- Handling local suppliers;
- Monitoring and managing UPS;
- Working with Security team on access’ safety projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have done something similar in the past and you’re experienced in systems;
- You know how to work in a complex and structured environment;
- You have already managed a good number of sites or offices;
- You speak English;
- You love setting things up and are looking for a team where you can give your own contribution.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.