In Arcese client management is paramount. We need somebody to take this obsession and make it reality.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our LTL business in Cologne, Germany.
If you’re up for a challenge keep on reading
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Unlock new sales leads that will turn into long-lasting customers;
- Leverage your thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements to guide iterations and solutions implementation;
- Make sure sales conditions are sustainable by collaborating with internal stakeholders;
- Act as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams;
- Resolve any pain points faced by customers;
- Generate regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics;
- Role mode company values and comply with HSE policies and practices as well as Ethical Code.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a bachelors or master’s degree, preferably with a major in supply chain or logistics;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Experienced in LTL shipping and freight;
- Solid knowledge of the German Market;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.