In Arcese we leave nothing to chance. For us, attention to detail and regulatory compliance are the way to success!
We are looking for a Legal Specialist – Real Estate for our Branch based in Arco (TN).
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Managing of real estate agreements: leases, sells, purchases, expiry dates, etc
- Managing transportation and logistics agreements, etc
- Managing intercompany agreements for services
- Supporting and consulting business operations
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a Law degree
- You have already done similar role for at least 3 or 5 years
- You speak English
- You are flexible and you possess the ability to adapt to changes
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.