Loss Prevention Specialist
Does the opportunity of supporting and advancing Security and Loss prevention organization excite you?
Do you have solid methodical skills, a solid business judgement and is the satisfaction of your customers your main motivator?
Arcese Transport France is looking for candidates for the position of Loss Prevention Specialist, based in Lognes in Seine-et-Marne department, to help us on this journey!
Are you up to the task?
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Ensuring the execution of the Protection processes and the implementation of the loss reduction program;
- ensuring a high level of compliance with internal and external safety and loss prevention standards and regulations;
- creating and maintaining fruitful relationships with major clients;
- developing, implementing and verifying compliance with group and site safety protocols by operators and contractors for safety and loss prevention;
- controlling and resolving security anomalies detected/reported by warehouses and platforms, according to predefined priorities;
- participating in investigations, surveys, and security operations;
- monitoring projects related to security facilities to track down those responsible for damages and/or cargo failures and minimising complaints;
- interacting regularly with the Operations Department;
- carrying out random checks on and the launch of new security projects;
- verifying the efficiency and effectiveness of the security systems;
- your super power might be needed during evenings or week ends.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 4 years of higher education, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, better if in the logistic sector;
- you master security systems;
- you are able to conduct investigations;
- you can travel up to 60% of working hours;
- you are fluent in French and English.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser- focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.