Do you want to contribute to our Operational Quality team?
We are looking for a Operational Quality Specialist to join our Quality and Continuous Improvement department.
YOUR CHALLENGES WILL BE:
- Implementing and monitoring quality control processes across various operational areas
- Providing training and guidance to operational staff on quality protocols and best practices
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and operational issues related to quality
- Collecting and analyzing data to track operational performance and quality trends
- Generating quality and KPI reports and present findings to management
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree
- You are fluent in English.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office
- You preferably know Power BI or QlikView
- You have analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail
- You have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- You have problem-solving skills with a proactive approach to process improvement
- You have open-mindedness, flexibility, curiosity, and creativity
- You have a good dose of common sense
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain.
Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.