Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in operations management? Do you like working in the fashion industry?
This one is for you!
We are seeking an experienced Operations Associate Manager in Basiano (MI) to lead logistics operations for our main fashion client. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the supply chain, from inventory management to delivery logistics.
You will ensure the efficient and effective functioning of all operational activities within the logistics department and you optimize productivity, minimize costs, and deliver products/services to customers in a timely manner.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Overseeing and coordinating day-to-day logistics operations
- Developing and implementing operational strategies and procedures
- Managing and mentoring a team of logistics personnel
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams for seamless coordination
- Monitoring KPIs, preparing reports and ensuring compliance with safety, quality and legal requirements
- Managing relationships with vendors and third-party logistics providers
- Leading, coaching and developing the team through learning and continuous feedbacks
- Being responsible for achieving out-of-hours coverage, rotation, and permission targets to ensure a sustainable workflow
- Being a role model of Company’s Purpose Promise and Values (PPV)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience (or equivalent combination of working experience and education)
- You master logistics and warehouse’s matters
- You love managing and developing a team
- You speak English fluently
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.