Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you want an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in the field of freight forwarding (air & sea)? This is the place for you!
We are looking for an Operations Excellence Specialist to oversee bids associated with our key accounts, leading the understanding of requirements, gathering the necessary documentation, coordinating activities, and liaising with operational teams.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Carrying out regular and ad-hoc operational monitoring, promptly addressing any issues to the relevant users and ensuring proper follow-up
- Leading data collection, formatting, and documentation activities for participation in tenders, liaising with Ventana Serra’s foreign offices and counterparts
- Supporting Business Unit Director in the preparation and discussion of KPIs of key customers managed centrally
- Facilitating the system entry of key customers rates
- Calculating, enhancing and recording intercompany profit share amounts also as a basis for invoicing purposes
- Acting as Key Users for testing purposes
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or additional years of working experience in lieu of a degree).
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You are a great team player.
- You have problem-solving abilities and can-do attitude.
- You are skilled in excel.
- You have a fluent English level.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.