Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in operations management? Do you like working in the fashion industry?
This one is for you!
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager in Basiano (MI) to lead logistics operations for our fashion client. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the supply chain, from inventory management to delivery logistics. You will work closely with our client to ensure that their products are delivered on time, in excellent condition, and with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Ensuring client’s orders are processed and executed in due timelines
- Pursuing company commercial interests and ensuring deals profitability
- Resolving supplier disputes liaising with internal department
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with branches and suppliers
- Guiding and mentoring the team as well as branch colleagues
- Leveraging and sharing relevant data / KPI to make decisions
- Championing company values and comply with HSE policies and Ethical Code
- Managing a team of professionals.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (or equivalent combination of working experience and education)
- You master logistics and warehouse’s matters
- You love managing and developing a team
- You speak English fluently
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.