Operations Manager – Red Gloves Automotive
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in operations management? Do you like working in the automotive industry?
This one is for you!
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team and manage our operations in Maranello. This role requires a combination of deep operational experience in Road Freight as well as a solid commercial expertise.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE
- Ensure the client’s orders are processed and executed in due timelines;
- Pursue company commercial interests and ensure deals profitability;
- Resolve suppliers’ disputes liaising with internal department;
- Maintain fruitful relationships with branches and suppliers;
- Guide and mentor the team as well as branch colleagues;
- Leverage and share relevant data / KPI to make decisions;
- Champion company values and comply with HSE policies and Ethical Code;
- Manage a team of professionals.
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (or equivalent combination of working experience and education);
- You have experience in Transport;
- You have proven track of people management skills;
- You speak Italian and English.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.