Our aim is to become a freight-tech company and we wouldn’t be able to do that without a strong IT team: we need young and brilliant minds to build our IT Department and we are hiring people who dreams to be digital pioneers.
We are looking for a PMO to enhance project performance, optimize resource utilization, and maximize the success rate of projects undertaken by Arcese.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE
- Providing support to project managers in project planning, execution, and control
- Coordinating project activities and resources, ensuring alignment with project goals and objectives
- Developing and maintain project schedules, tracking progress and timelines
- Assisting in the preparation of project documentation, including project charters, plans, and reports
- Facilitating communication and collaboration among project stakeholders
- Identifying and manage project risks and issues, implementing mitigation strategies
- Monitoring project budgets and expenses, tracking financial performance
- Conducting project status meetings and prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- Supporting the implementation and improvement of project management processes and methodologies
- Providing guidance and training to project team members on project management practices
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in Business Administration or Project Management
- You have a strong track record ad Project Manager
- You understand and master PM’s methodologies like Agile or Scrum
- You can build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- You’re willing to travel frequently
- You speak English fluently
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.