If you’re passionate about driving growth and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is your chance to make an impact.
As a key player, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our main projects, from revolutionizing transport solutions to optimizing warehousing strategies. Be the bridge between customers and internal teams, help us ensuring seamless communication and fostering long-lasting relationships: be our next Project Specialist BeNeLux in Boom.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Supporting in the management of the relationships with customers from a commercial perspective.
- Serving as the primary communication link between customers and internal teams, acting as go-to person for the selected markets.
- Ensuring sales conditions are sustainable by collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Supporting the search for transportation partners and solutions, accompany the company in the physical development in the Netherlands and possibly Belgium.
- Accompanying the relationship to end customers (e.g. stores).
- Following up on the new projects assisting the KAM.
- Conducting research on potential accounts in the target market for Road Freight LT and Contract Logistics.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, accompanied by a minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience (or an equivalent combination of work experience and education).
- Your expertise includes a comprehensive understanding of the Road Freight business.
- Adaptability and flexibility are inherent in your approach to challenges.
- Your communication skills are solid, facilitating effective interaction and collaboration.
- With self-motivation and a proactive mindset, you drive initiatives to successful outcomes.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English languages is a given, and additional language skills are considered advantageous.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.