We are Arcese and we want to grow-up with our talents! You could make the difference in our company!
We are looking for a Rail Planner Specialist to join our Operation Team in Rovereto (TN).
At Arcese we are always on the move and our everyday’s goal is to connect worlds that would otherwise be distant. The rail planner has a crucial role in Arcese, it’s at the core of our Operations Lines.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Define trailer path before orders’ loading, understanding saturation of terminals;
- Prioritize trailers to be shipped in specific routes;
- Keep as steady as possible the orders’ fluctuation, mitigate clients’ fluctuation;
- Optimize orders with trailer’s saturation;
- Problem solving for issue related to drop-off/pick up/shunting of the trailers;
- Proper communication internally and externally to 3rd party suppliers;
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are fluent in English (German knowledge would be a plus)
- You have Planning & Problem solving skills
- You a great team player!
Join the Arcese world, be part of the change management process we are undertaking. Get involved and improve with us!
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser- focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.