Is your mantra “Security first”? If you’re passionate about Security and Safety, you grew up through hands-on experience and aren’t afraid to put yourself out there to make a difference, let’s talk!
As a Safety & Security Coordinator, you are responsible for safety, security and loss prevention to protect People, asset and goods across the Country. In this position, you will be responsible for enforcing all safety, security and loss prevention activities to provide a safe, secure environment and safeguard employees, property, clients, and goods.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Ensuring the implementation of group policies, standards and procedures, according to the global corporate guidelines
- Guaranteeing the compliance about local safety and security law
- Ensuring that security and loss prevention standards and instructions are consistently and effectively applied during the planning, development and execution of business operations as well as in all administration, infrastructure and support functions activities
- Implementing risk based, balanced, reliable, consistent, integrated, accepted and cost effective safety and security measures
- Ensuring high level of compliance to internal and external standards and regulations
- Guaranteeing the prevention and management of any risk, to protect People, assets and goods
- Managing the intrusion, alarm and video surveillance systems of the warehouse, in compliance with current legislation
- Defining operational instructions and security & safety procedures, ensuring their application together with local Managers
- Conducting daily physical hazard inspections and monitoring cameras when need, according to local and group regulations
- Conducting investigation on security event (missing, theft, etc. events) delivering related reports
- Training of warehouse personnel on security & safety topics
- Evaluating and suggesting improvement solutions applicable in safety and security fields accordingly to corporate function
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a Degree in Safety and/or security, even better if you have NEBOSH qualification
- You have done something similar for at least 3 years in structured companies and you have experience in paople management
- You are able to analyse conflict situations, reach agreements and problem solving
- You can proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, while considering all of the facts and other perspectives
- You are willing to be 24/7 available for emergencies and you’re open to work flexible shifts
- You are Fluent in English, basic French preferable
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.