At Arcese, the sales team is the engine that drives the global consumer reach of our logistics solutions.
To do that, we need the best talent on the market!
For our FTL business, we’re looking for a Sales Manager for the Italian market.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Representing Arcese effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings
- Achieving business objectives by defining action plans based on analysis of performance data
- Scouting new businesses opportunities and developing the existing ones
- Diversifying our business and customer portfolio
WHO YOU ARE:
- You know Sales Methodologies (eg. SPIN, MEDDIC, Value Selling)
- You are a master with CRM (Dynamics is a plus)
- You have the Net New attitude
- You speak Italian and English very fluent (addional language is a plus)
- Experience in logistic is a plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Vertical/Industries (eg. tissue/paper, steel, packaging, FMCG, White goods, building material, row material) is a plus but not mandatory
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.