At Arcese, the sales team is the engine that drives the global consumer reach of our logistics solutions.
To do that, we need the best talent on the market!
For our Belgian market, we’re looking for a Sales Manager to spearhead the company’s commercial development and growth. This entails actively seeking out new customers and cultivating strong commercial relationships with existing accounts.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Conducting research on potential accounts in the target market for Road Freight LT and Contract Logistics
- Identifying and converting new sales leads into long-term customers
- Managing relationships with key customers from a commercial perspective
- Serving as the primary communication link between key customers and internal teams, acting as Contract Manager
- Ensuring sales conditions are sustainable by collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Utilizing your superior understanding of key customer needs and requirements to guide the implementation of solutions
- Preparing regular reports and forecasts for internal and external stakeholders, using key account metrics
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have done business developpment for at least 6 years
- You have an extensive knowledge of the Road Freight business and Benelux market
- You’re excellent in communicating with clients and other stakeholders
- You are self-motivated and proactive and you have fun negotiating
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.