Is your mantra “Security first”? If you’re passionate about Security, you grew up through hands-on experience and aren’t afraid to put yourself out there to make a difference, let’s talk!
As a Security Coordinator, you are responsible for security and loss prevention to protect People, asset and goods across the Country.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Ensuring the implementation of group policies, standards and procedures, according to the global corporate guidelines
- Ensuring that security & loss prevention standards and instructions are consistently and effectively applied during the planning, development and execution of business operations as well as in all administration, infrastructure and support functions activities
- Implementing risk based, balanced, reliable, consistent, integrated, accepted and cost effective security measures
- Ensuring high level of compliance to internal and external standards and regulations
- Guaranteeing the prevention and management of any risk, to protect People, assets and goods;
- Coordinating the external surveillance service
- Managing the intrusion, alarm and video surveillance systems of the warehouse, in compliance with current legislation
- Defining operational instructions and security & safety procedures, ensuring their application together with local Managers
- Conducting investigation on security event (missing, theft, etc. events) delivering related reports
- Supporting health & safety function in related local task
WHO YOU ARE:
- Diploma or Degree;
- Experience in the role of at least 3 years in structured companies
- Good knowledge of the Office Package
- Able to analyse conflict situations and reach agreements
- Ability to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, while considering all of the facts and other perspectives
- Availability 24/24 for emergency and open to work flexible shifts, including days, nights and/or weekends
- Fluent in English, basic French preferable
- Self-motivation to work with minimal supervision or in a team environment
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.