Our fleet is the core of our business, and we need the best people to manage its operations.
If you love the idea of being a technical leader and you boost it with great managerial skills, we need to talk: we are looking for a talented person for the role of Service Manager to join our Team!
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Being a KPI master: you will monitor the state of the fleet and the consequent evolution of the costs generated by maintenance activities;
- Defining and implementing technical-economic requirements of assets;
- Providing vehicle data and all accessories under contract after the sale;
- Supervising internally and externally the workshop: managing all the regulatory aspects related to safety at work and personnel management;
- Monitoring the development of the European network of service providers entrusted;
- Managing the project account and performance recording, authorization and payment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 1 years’ experience in the role of Service Manager;
- You are fluent in English;
- You know the HGV sector;
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering;
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3,000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects world and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Being laser-focused on increasingly ambitious goals, we pursue Excellence everyday. We believe in the strength of collaboration and we aim at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese, we believe that recognition, inclusion, and valorization of diversity is the key to create a safe and inclusive work environment.
Our culture, our leadership, our people, all guarantee equal and fair opportunities for everyone at all organizational levels. We recognize diversity as a winning factor, encouraging our employees to share ideas, collaborate across functions and seniorities, and to value and develop talent.
We know diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. And every day we choose to be inclusive.