We are looking for a Compensation & Benefit Assistant/Specialist for our Headquarter based in Basiano (MI).
The owner of the position is in charge of compensation management and analysis, consistent in terms of internal equity and market competitiveness and organization structure.
At the same time, is responsible for the management and termination, at a legislative, administrative and contributory level, of the collaborators’ mobility between the different business unit.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Granting retributive coherence/Organization structure aligning with company strategies (Strategic planning)
- Assuring the benefit plans are compliant to the company guide lines and policies
- Verify and assure economical treatment fairness (both internal and external)
- Verify and constantly update Organization Charts
- Granting a constant compliance between Host and Home Plant aimed to the Expat collaborators’ correct management
- Assuring the costs control and planning
- Granting the legal rules respect
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Economic or related fields
- Office Suite guru and Excel addicted
- English full professional proficiency
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.