At Arcese we rely on the efficiency of our warehouses, and we consider every regional warehouse to be a well-oiled machine that operates with a customer-centric mentality. To deliver on our promise to customers, we rely on exceptionally talented, bright, and committed people. Currently, we’re seeking a warehouse manager to oversee operations at our warehouse in Cologne.
Are you up for the challenge?
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Supervising daily warehouse activities, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Scheduling and overseeing warehouse team, and managing the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Inspecting equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and overseeing general maintenance when necessary
- Meeting regularly with warehouse leads to analyse productivity and develop actionable plans for loss prevention
- Overseeing and managing logistics for transporting products to customers and company facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages
WHO YOU ARE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or two years of experience in a warehouse role managing hourly employees
- Proficiency with warehouse procedures and policies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff
- Ability to deliver effective feedback, both written and verbal
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and 2,800 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.