Are you obsessed with precision and attention to detail?
We are looking for a Warehouse Support Assistant to help us ensure effective workflow by supporting our team in Castel San Pietro Terme (BO).
YOUR CHALLENGES WILL BE:
- Managing effective communication with customers to build long-term relationships;
- Verify customers’ order accuracy;
- Verifying incoming goods and recording driver and shipment data in the system;
- Manage outbound customers’ orders: verification of shipped goods and necessary documentation;
- Effectively manage communication with Warehouse Supervisor and support warehouse activities;
- Cooperate with the Warehouse Supervisor in checking in drivers and storing materials in the warehouse;
- Provides support for the Warehouse by obtaining the required documentation for Quality Packets CoA’s, CoC’s and by producing Pack Lists;
- Oversees and coordinates the daily transfer orders from the warehouse to the destination;
- Monitor shipment status on SAP and WMS systems;
- Comply with Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE), Quality standard, and Ethical code.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a High school diploma or equivalent
- You are fluent in English
- You preferably have experience in the role
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office
- You have problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF? JOIN US IN ARCESE!
Arcese Group is a Global Logistics Company, with 70 offices and more than 3000 employees worldwide. Arcese Group connects the worlds and offers integrated and sustainable solutions throughout the entire supply chain. Arcese Group aims at delivering the best employee experience to our people through Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Digital Mindset and Transformational Leadership.
At Arcese we encourage collaboration and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, in which diversity is respected and talent is valued and developed.